A CHRIST CENTERED RITE OF PASSAGE EVENT FOR BOYS WITH THEIR DADS
This is an event designed for fathers to help their young teen boys understand and take ownership of the real duties and calling of manhood. This event may just be the start of the youngsters walk towards true manhood, but the results could mean a lifetime of difference for the boys whose lives we are entrusted with. Our goal is to instill a true measure of manhood into young boys so that it will make a huge difference in future marriages, families, workplaces and communities.
This ROPE Experience (Rite of Passage Event) includes a weekend away, where they will learn:
- Six Godly Attributes of a man
- The Difference between Boys and Men
- What Boys Need from their Fathers to Become Men
- Questions that only a Dad can answer for his Son
- A Christian Rite of Passage for boys in preparation for Manhood
If you have a son between the ages of 13 and 16 fill in a registration form today!